First stop, Anniston. Second stop, Birmingham. Last stop Muscle Shoals. Actually our flight is not until tomorrow morning but I’ve got quite a few boxes to check-off on my “To Do” list today!
We don’t own laptops so there will be little to no blogging for me!
In the meantime, a few noteworthy items:
- Persis at Tried with Fire is giving away 2 copies of John Flavel’s, The Mystery of Providence. You can enter here. Winners will be picked on February 23rd so there is still plenty of time to enter and spread the word. My prayer for this giveaway is that I win. : )
- Becky at Daily on my Way to Heavenhas two posts that every woman, married or not, will appreciate:
- The first post is a collection of 15 Marriage Admonitions written by Leigh Richmond. As you will see, each admonition prominently declares the spirit of Christ. I printed and bookmarked this page. Read and you will see why.
- The second post is Gift Wrap Prayers for your Husband in which she shares an excerpt from Prayers of an Excellent Wife by Andrew Case. This is a much better alternative to the more popular Power of a Praying Wife.
- Hollie at Freckles and Faith is giving away a copy of Through the Year with Martin Luther: A Selection of Sermons Celebrating the Feasts and Seasons of the Christian Year. You can enter here. You have until February 17th so there is still plenty of time to enter and spread the word.
- Trisha (one of the most graceful women I know) at A Multitude of Mercies is giving away a copy of Michael Haykin’s, The Christian Lover: The Sweetness of Love and Marriage in the Letters of Believers. You can enter here. She will pick a winner on February 16th.
- Petra at Penned Pebbles is blessing everyone with her poetry lately. Her godly expressions are nothing short of elegant and beautiful. You can read a couple here and here.
- Anthony Russo at Throw Away Everything is starting to post some of his sermons. Anthony’s blog has quickly become one of my favorites. Please take a moment to visit and you will see why!
- This recipe for Pink Lady Cake looks amazing. If anyone decides to take a shot at it, please let me know how it turns out!
That’s it for now — and, quite possibly for a while! Love and blessings to everyone!
Your sister in Christ!